Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blessed Sunday!


It's Sunday morning. I'm sitting on the couch, staring out in to God's beautiful creation through the many windows that illuminate the walls of my new loft. 

I've made several mental notes, reminding myself to update the blogspot. I'm finally getting around to doing it. Praise God. :)

This week has been life-changing. We had a women's conference at church all week. Tuesday night prayer, I missed. However, I attended Wednesday through Friday night services, and also the ladies luncheon yesterday held at the Hilton in Woodland Hills. 

I had so many revelations about love, honor, and purity. With knowing God's desires for us, I have a newfound appreciation and reverence toward His grace. It's very easy to get caught in the motions of "playing church," but friends, I'm here to tell you that God became real to me again this week. He had me weeping on my knees Thursday night. His power absolutely put me beside myself. There's nothing more riveting or inspiring than to see His presence move through the hearts of the congregation, and women crying out with thanksgiving. The shouts of joy were enough to send chills up anyone's spine.

I was in such a state of reverie after the week of events that last night I was unable to sleep. I downloaded music from itunes to put on my ipod so I'd have new listening material for the gym. I then realized I was two hours past closing time, so I took little Missy for a run to the local Ralph's grocery and back. Like I twittered, it probably wasn't the safest idea. However, the incline was incredible. I'm definitely feeling it in my rear this morning. 

I think I finally put my head to the pillow around 5am. Knowing I had to be on stage this morning at 7:50, I set my alarm for 6:40. Sure enough, I awoke to a car alarm going off under my building around 10min past 8am. My eyes still feel like sandpaper, but God is good. I'll be there to serve at the 11am and 1pm services. 

Michael, my love, has gone back to work at Saddle temporarily. He's such an awesome man of God. As much as it was a challenge to return, He didn't back down in fear. He stood up with an uncompromising integrity, and walked straight in to that dark place with the strength of His Lord and Savior. He's confessing the Name before every person he meets. I'm in constant prayer that the Word washes him daily; purifies him daily from the things let in through his eye and ear gate while slaving until the wee hours of the morning. Please be in agreement that he's delivered soon. I know this is only part of the testimony God will use to His glory!! I'll keep you updated. 

Concerning my publishing deal, it looks as if we're at the tail/end of negotiations with Sony. It's been difficult to not fall in to Satan's trap of anxiety. God's revealed Himself faithful in showing me that in stillness-- you really can find peace. When He says in His Word, "According to your faith, be it unto you," He means it. There's a difference in hoping for something and having faith in it. Having faith in any given situation moves God from the future to the present. For example, if you're sick and I say, "I hope God heals you," I'm hoping that in the future God will heal you. However, if I say, "I believe God at His Word and have faith that you are healed, in Jesus' name," that's the faith in the now-- walking by faith, rather than by sight. That's what we're called to do. See the difference? It's a big one.

I pray you all have a blessed Sunday. Thanks for reading!

My love,

-k-

6 comments:

Jana said...

As I told you on Facebook, I really enjoyed reading it. Both your faith and you are beyond inspiring.
I've been sick for four days now and your words made me feel better, thank you so much.
You really are a gift from God, not just your voice and talent, but yourself too.

Heather said...

Wow! i will for sure keep Michael in my prayers as i pray for you guys always, but i will put an extra one in. :) What you have said here just re enstates what the pastor was speaking about today in Church. :) my eyes are being re opened and i have a feeling they are going to be opened in a big way.

open our Hearts to you God, that was the main purpose of service today to re open our eyes to look through life with different lenses. :)

Chris said...

OMG that's cool, is fine, my May 23 birthday, is not long to wait:) and also performed the same! very happy for you and your sister good luck!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Jane & Hind Fashionair said...

hey kaci kace love the post wish all your days blessed with god's light ..
i love you so much and i added you in myspace and your my topfriends list and iam your fan in facebook and im your follower in blogspot you can see you youre just little bit every where in my lfe i feel like you are my best friend ieven dream about you i love you so much but you dont write back please check my profile and comment tell me what do you think and please be my follower it would mean the world to me
please email me love to be your friend hind.a.b@hotmail.com
LOVE AND SUPPORT 4 KACI
XOXO
HIND

angie said...

You know your always an inspiration to me... God has much in store for you. and i love reading your blogs :)